Do you dread the lonely days and nights? Wonder what to do with your spouse’s belongings? Feel like your brain is in a fog? Unsure of how you’ll go on? Please join us for this supportive seminar that will help you navigate through the grief process. For more information, email Kelley Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help is here and hope is possible.
Date: December 10, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
No registration required.
At this seminar you’ll discover:
- Other people understand and have found ways to make it through
- Why it won’t always hurt so much
- Reasons for hope
- Practical tips for coping with the death of a spouse
- What to expect at the event
A Loss of a Spouse seminar lasts about two hours. Here’s what to expect:
- Video seminar: You’ll view a 35-minute video with encouraging, practical advice from counselors, pastors, and widowed men and women.
- Sharing time: Then you’ll get to talk with other widowed people about what you learned from the video. (There’s no pressure to share!)
- A guide to bring home: Everyone receives a booklet with more than 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.